Xduoo is a Chinese company that specializes in digital analogue converters (DACs), digital audio players (DAPs) and amplifiers. I would like to thank Xduoo and Penon for the review unit of X3II. At the moment, the X3II can purchased from Penon Audio.
- Output Power: 210mW (32Ω/THD + N<0.0015%)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.15dB)
- Crosstalk: >75dB
- S/N: ≥114dB
- Battery: 3.7V/2000mAh
- THD+N: 0.0015%@1kHz (32Ω@1kHz)
- Charging time: <3H (Quick charge), <5H (Slow charge)
- Battery life: about 13hours
- Weight: 112g
- Size: 102.5×51.5×14.9mm
Unboxing & Accessories
The X3II comes in a black package inside a black protective box that sports the brand name and image of the X3II. At the back of the box, there are features and specifications. The black package has the brand name printed on the front. After opening the package, there are the X3II, screen protectors, dust plugs, rubber feet, user manual, warranty card, USB Type C cable and 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable.