Hidizs is a Chinese company that specializes in IEM, DAP & DAC/AMP. I would like to thank Hidizs for the review unit of S8. At the moment, the Hidizs S8 can be purchased from Hidizs.
- DAC: CS43131
- DSD: Decoding DSD64/128/256 in hardware
- PCM: Supports up to 384kHz/32bit
- Housing Material: Aircraft aluminum-alloy CNC integration
- Rear Cover Material: Glass
- Play Buttons: 2 Physical Buttons, Volume + & Volume –
- System Support: iOS, Android, Windows, MAC OS, iPad OS
- Transmission Interface: Lightning, Type-C, Micro-USB, USB-A
- Output Options: Single-Ended Headphone Output (Independent 3.5mm Stereo Port), Headphones with Mic (Compatible)
- Power System: No need to charge. Plug and play.
- System Functions: Support firmware upgrade
- Single-Ended Headphone Output
- Recommended Earphone Resistance Range: 8 – 150 Ohm
- Housing Material & Colors: Aluminum Alloy, Black/Silver
- Product Weight: 9g
Unboxing & Accessories
The S8 comes in a white package which sports the brand logo, brand name, description of S8, image of S8, Hi-Res logo and model name. There are specifications at the back of the package. After opening the package, there are the S8, Micro USB to Micro USB OTG, USB-C to Micro USB OTG, Lightning to Micro USB OTG and USB-A to Micro USB.